0 Vote 32603 HTTP Request Error 2

Hi,

I have the same problem that Yonip describe int his post “32603 HTTP Request Error”
“I have a unit running a Basic code that sends tag values using the a scheduled REQUESTHTTPX function. The tags are being read correctly into the eWon, however I am receiving an HTTP Request Error (32603) each time I try to push the tag values. In the event logs I am receiving the following events: emodem-GSM network not found. Are the two related?”

I don’t understand.
I use the same parameters in a similar machine at the same place (same customer):

• same request in the same code

I did a test with the ewon and it was working but after, i put the ewon on the machine, i change the sim card and the activation key and the error 32603 appears.

I don’t use the WAN for information.

Could you help me ?

Is there an actual problem with the functionality of the Ewon?

Obviously yes, we made identical settings on two ewon and we had the problem but do you know what it can be?
I reset the ewon made the settings again and the problem persists.

If I send you the config file, can you guide me?

Hi @jean-baptiste_tarlet,

I still don’t understand what the problem is other than seeing an error in the logs. Seeing an error in the logs is not a functionality problem. From what you’ve described, the tags are being read correctly.

I would recommend creating a case at support.hms-networks.com where your local support team can assist you. Include the logs and screenshots and a description of the actual problem, in regards to functionality. This way, if warranted, it can be escalated directly to the Ewon developers.

Thank you.