AB7000C - configuration

Hi Deryck

Sorry, yesterday we have a maintenence in stop line, because this I can´t work in the problem anybus.

The node id I adjust for 11 (eleven), but I change many times. I already change for other positions too.

I did factory restore and download the backup again.

The problem is the same untill now.

I already use another cpu, like 300 series, I used another card anybus the same type.

But, nothing solver.

Can you send for me the gsd file?

And more one question: Is didn´t configurate the SFC14 for collection dates, because the hardware has problem, by that I know, this is not make a difference to works in hardware, correct?

Thank

BR

Jefferson

Can you try with the following configuration volume2 (1).cfg (16.0 KB)

It looked like the mailboxes for the config could have been modified and causing issues. This one should have the restored to the default.

Deryck

Hi Deryck

I did the same procedure to another communicator, for humity equipement, restored to the default mailbox configuration, and works well too.

Now I can install both anybus communicator in my system.

Thanks too much!

BR

Jefferson Ivanqui

Morning Deryck

This configuration works well now. No more problem in hardware plc siemens.

The LEDs on the communicators are as follows:
1 - GREEN, 2 - OFF, 3 - OFF, 4 - OFF, 5 - RED, 6 - GREEN flashing

Now I need to wait the line stop and install for test to transfer dates of equipement to plc.

But, I didn´t undertand with parameters you changed.

Thank

BR

Jefferson

Glad to hear it is up and running.

I restored the mailboxes for the Profibus interface. It looks like they had been edited or possibly came from a different version of the ACM software. Looking at the field bus section you should now see fieldbus specific.