AB7001 - Generic Data mode transactions

@anonagfqtlsi
Hi Jeff,

You can respond directly to this email or create an account on our forum http://hms.how to send me the manual. I’ll take a look at it and get back to you with my opinion on how to proceed.

Thank you,

Kyle

Hi Kyle

The anybus communicator DeviceNet Adapter S/N is 0002E841

Attached find the pump manual … page 38 reveals the pump commnads and as you can see some are references for the pump an others are feedback from the pump … my thought … was to use a produce transaction to set the pump and then read the status to assess the pump status with a consume transaction …

Thanks

Jeff

Watson-Marlow - 530DuN - Pump Manual.pdf (5.37 MB)

Hi Jeff,

Yes, I did get it and the other email you got was probably from our ticketing system. This email thread is from our hms.how forum.

I’ve only had time to look at it briefly and will have to go through it in the morning some more. I’m pretty sure you are going to want to go with Master Mode if you want to use multiple commands (get torque, get speed, etc.), so that you can separate your data into different memory locations more easily though.

I will talk to you tomorrow.

Kyle

Hi Kyle …

Did you receive the email with attachment ?? I just got a strange email from HMS.how that suggests you didnt get it ??

Let me know

Jeff

Topic closed due to inactivity.