AB7561 Profinet-IO slave between S7-1200 and S7-300

Hi buddy,

i have configured the S7-300 HW Confiq which contain input 160bytes and output 64 bytes.

i checked the anybus monitor using web-based, which the network side do not have data, but gateway side do have the data.

in my software watch table, i did not get any data from the gateway
how do solve this problem?

(upload://fObv3IGmPnxIsnHVumAXdvg0wKi.jpeg)

Hello,

I would check the connection to the PLC. From what i can see in your post is that the Gateway is not receiving data from the network. It is shows all zeros, cause there is no data being recieved.

What does the LED status’ show?

Hi,

thanks for support, the gateway LED is all green and the LINK is blinking. (picture 7)
the connection to the PLC, i can saw is healthy ( show in picture 1)

Hello,

If the gateway is LED’s show no indication of errors, then the data being transferred From Network is all 0’s. I would review the configuration on the PLC’s to ensure that it has data to send to the Gateway.

Hi Kevin,

I am new on this Anybus gateway.
Base on the previous picture showing.
“From gateway” has the data, but “From network” do not have the data.
Does it mean the data has been successfully transfer from PLC A to gateway, but because the PLC B configuration may not correct, so the “From network” is getting 0’s

And,
Is it PLC A I/Q address must be match with PLC B I/Q address?
E.g. I100 from PLC A, Q100 to PLC B
It is because i do not find any mapping configuration in the Anybus configuration manager or web-base.

thx for replying

Does it mean the data has been successfully transfer from PLC A to gateway, but because the PLC B configuration may not correct, so the “From network” is getting 0’s

Yes, you are correct. The data from the PLC B to the Gateway is showing zero’s. If there are no LED’s showing errors, then the communcation is correct. However, the addressing may not be

Considering the PLC is the Master, it could be that the data is matched up with the Gateway as it should be.