AB7630-F - Modbus TCP Server NS & MS Blinking Green

Hello, I have a AB7630-F DeviceNET Scanner to Modbus TCP Server, the DeviceNET side seems to be working, but I have only 0’s for data on the MB side and the NS and MS lights are blinking green. The other LED’s are green. What am I missing?

Hello Mike,

Per our conversation, we were able to verify connection between both sides of the Gateway. We connected on the device net side and added devices to the scan list. Once we reviewed the address, we found that we were 1 register address off.

Once we updated this information on the Modbus side, we found that we were recieving data.

Keep adding devices and testing the connection. Please let us know if you run into any further issues.

Hi Kevin,

I have achieved most of what I wanted, I have the DeviceNet equipment operating mostly as intended.

Not only was the USB not a good thing, but the bytes in the 16 bit word had to be swapped, is there a checkbox that would do that in the AnyBus? It’s communicating to a Modicon m340 and it does not have a method of doing this on a single connection.

I have one other question and that’s about the gateway it’s self, I want to get a hold of the diagnostic registers, primarily to indicate if a DeviceNet device is failed or not, I’ve enabled the Control Word/Status Word and it doesn’t seem to want to go back into a run mode. I’d also like to be able to enable the Live List, both towards the Modbus side. Any direction would be great.

Thank You,