AB7673-f communication issues

DEAR MR KYLE
I have a same probleme in my AB7673-f and the serial number is A02417FC; Can I use this firmware update.
thnks

Hello,

I would hesitate to suggest a firmware update. The x-gateways are in a mature stage of their life cycle and have not received new firmware recently. Also, if a firmware update is done incorrectly it can leave the device in an irrecoverable state so they are not often recommended.

Can you provide a description of the issue you are seeing so we can troubleshoot the issue itself?

Deryck

Dear
thank you for replay
the x-getway is installed between an s7-1200 and abb robot
it was working normaly and this last december we had this problem the cs led in profinet IO is turned off. and we have 4 similary robots we changed with another x-gatway and its ok.
but with the x-getway with problem we had an alarm of comunication in s7-1200 and all its ok cable and configuration.
i tried to redownled the project but always the same problem.

best regards

DEAR
AN OTHER THINGS
CAN I RESET THE X-GATEWAY YTO A FACTORY PARAMETERS
I DIDNT FIND HOW DO IT THIS INITIALISATION

REGARD

Hello,

It looks like you have an AB7653 not an ab7673. The firmware provided in the previous topic by Kyle will work for this device.

We do not have a factory reset option. You can download the following config that will set it back to the default settings.
default_config.hcg (1.9 KB)

Are there any errors on the PLC? Are there any issues with the connection on the Devicenet side of the gateway?

Deryck