AB7832 & M340 compatibility

hello, im triying to connect a M340 (with NOE ethernet) to a ramsey MT2000 calculator with profibus, i have a AB7832 and i"m wondering if it"s the good one, if yes how can i proceed in unity pro to do it

What issues are you experiencing?

Have you discussed this with your sales representative regarding compatibility.

As for Unity, we do not have any specific instructions for connecting with Unity Pro. I would suggest creating a case with your local support team at mysupport.hms.se

hello, thanks for replying, my configuration will be like this : M340(with NOC) --AB7800–MT2000.
the MT2000 is a slave Profibus , the M340 will only see the EDS file of the AB7800 (the AB7832 is a slave also, so it can’t be used on my case ), the I/O of the MT2000 will be set on the AB7800 software.
will i have problem with the M340 connection ? am i missing something ?

You shouldn’t have any problems with the connection. I would follow the documentation of the AB7800 specifically with EIP Adapter Network guide.

https://www.anybus.com/technical-support/pages/files-and-documentation---x-gateway-classic?orderCode=AB7800

If do encounter some issues, then go to mysupport.hms.se for further assistance with troubleshooot. You will be able to create a case, and your local support engineer will be able to assist you.

thanks