Ab9006 problems

HI
I have bought gateway ab9006 to talk to three modbus devices over ethernet, and then pass the data to control logix. I have installed the configurator.
I cannot see how to :
Set the ip address of the two ethernet ports.
Choose the right “network type” for my purpose
Select for three modbus devices
Set the modbus slave addresses, and associate them with the ControlLogix tagnames
Set more than 20 bytes.
This is NOT looking good.
Regards JOhn GEA Process, Warrington

Hello John,

Using the following link you will find all the software and documentation regarding the AB9006.

AB9006Docs

Regarding your specific questions:

-Set the ip address of the two ethernet ports:
R:To assing an IP to the unit you can use our IPConfig tool (available in the link) also this specific gateway is configured using an internal webserver which will also allow you to change the IPs once you are in, to access the webserver use the Modbus TCP ports

-Choose the right “network type” for my purpose:
R:This is already done, I believe you are using a tool for a different type of gateway. You must use the webserver. Check user manual section 6

-Select for three modbus devices
RYou can add all your modbus servers and transactions for each using the webserver.

-Set the modbus slave addresses, and associate them with the ControlLogix tagnames
R:The gateway assigns the addressed automatically as you add transactions, in the PLC configuration you can use the eds file or use a generic module.

• Set more than 20 bytes
    R: This changes as you add servers and transactions automatically.