ABCC M40 EtherCAT AB6607 Communication problem with Beckhoff PLC

Hello I want to enable communication between Beckhoff PLC and ABCC M40, which is installed in MR-J4-TM (Mitsubishi servo Amplifier) but i am not able to find Folder containing Anybus protocol file and Firmware. I have dowloaded a. Host Application Implementation Guide b. Firmware manager II and IPConfig but able to do anything.
thank you

Did the M40 come embedded in the Mitsubishi servo amplifier? If so, Mitsubishi should have provided an ESI file.

Yes i have ESI (.xml) file from Mitsubishi. I had inserted it in my Beckhoff I/O folder. My PLC detect my servo Amplifier and i can Turn On my Amplifier in NC mode but when i try give velocity or try to run Jogging then my motor does not move. I there is some communication issue because i am not able to send my jogging command to my Amplifier. should i have to change something in my ABCC M40 module to enable communication. I think i have to design software Application interface, which i do not know where to do that.

In this case, Mitsubishi should have already configured the M40 itself, and I would highly recommend contacting them before trying to change anything.

Topic closed due to inactivity.