About Anybus Communicator Profinet IO

Dear Anybus Support Team,

Can you show me how to fix the problem with the subnet status is always red.

Thank you,

You are going to have to provide much more detail, for instance, what device you are using, what you are trying to connect to, what you have tried, etc.

Dear Mr.Kyle,

I tried to connect the gateway to burner Weishaupt, but I see the subnet status always red, I already connected the cable and enable Modbus RTU communication on the burner. When I upload or download configuration, there is a confirm password window and I don’t have the password, so I cannot see the configuration in the communicator. Please see the picture attached.

If you want to know more information, let me know.

Thank you very much for your support,

Vào Th 2, 3 thg 6, 2019 vào lúc 22:34 kyle_HMS support@hms.how đã viết:

Dear Mr.Kyle,

I tried to connect the gateway to burner Weishaupt, but I see the subnet status always red, I already connected the cable and enable Modbus RTU communication on the burner. When I upload or download configuration, there is a confirm password window and I don’t have the password, so I cannot see the configuration in the communicator. Please see the picture attached.

If you want to know more information, let me know.

Thank you very much for your support,

That is a custom made device for Max Weisshaubt. You will need to contact them or whomever you purchased the device from. We do not have the device information.