About profisafe wireless

i have played with two bolts to profinet for 5G,and it works.
and i have noticed the mode 11 about profisafe.i think profisafe is works over profinet.the bolts also should work with profisafe.but i have not found other configration file to help me config it .
about TIA i have config the safety PLC the monitor timing with 6-fold the update time .
my bolt hardware firm is 2.00.12
can you tell me the way to config the profisafe?

i have 2 BOLTs one set as ap,and another is client ,realize the profinet wireless ,and it work well.but now i try to figure out the way to profisafe wireless.i have notice the mode 11-set profisafe to lock the device.i think the Bolts has way to realize the profisafe wireless.
there is few files to tell me the way to config the bolts.so is there any way to tell me the way to realize profisafe wireless.

Hello,

We have this document regarding PROFIsafe for the AWB devices.

As mentioned in the doc you can enable PROFIsafe mode with AT command AT*AMPSM. This is the same as easy config 11. This locks the configuration on the device to make it PROFIsafe compliant, requiring you to reset the device with physical buttons to clear the config.

You should be able to send PROFIsafe messages without this enabled but it will not be compliant.

Deryck

thank you sir for your reply.
is this mean, all i need to do is easy config 11 on the basement of right connection on profinet.and the bolts can work on profisafe?
and the next work is on TIA configration.

Hello,

You might need to verify more of the requirements for your profisafe setup. Setting easy config 11 only sets the device to be compliant. While the device meets the requirements for profisafe you might need to look more into your network requirements. I would recommend reaching out to your distributor for more info.

Deryck