AC does not connect to cloud anymore

Hello,

My father in law has a Mitsubishi AC with an external intesis WiFi module to connect the device with his phone.
This has worked for him for over 2 years, but suddenly since this week he can’t connect the device with his phone anymore.
I tried a lot of resetting, but the led keeps blinking red(connecting) .
Then I tried to access the webinterface, this somehow was possible, I could even login as admin or operator, but that didn’t help me.
but the status page shows this:

The red bar is somehow debatable as I need connections to the access point when accessing this page.
but the page also say’s “Cloud Server Connection: Disconnected”

I think there is some issue with the cloudservice, But I don’t have any idea how I can solve this, do I need to enter credentials of something? or modify a url? I don’t know.

Can someone help me with this one?

Hi,

Intesis had a server out and it should now be resolved. If you are experiencing issues still please create a ticket in are support portal. This will get you in contact with your local Intesis support team that will be able to help.
https://support.hms-networks.com/

Thnx. It indeed works again

Hi Zach,
Can you please check and reset/restart the Intesis Home WiFi servers because my units are blinking red again.

The solution in the past has been to reset/restart the servers.

Hello,

Over the weekend, the AC Cloud Control servers experienced connectivity issues. This has affected the communication with your Intesis units. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If your device has not restored communications by now, then power cycle the unit. Once the Intesis unit reboots, it will establish connection to our servers once again.

Intesis is currently preparing a report with analysis of the problem. Once this has been released, I will follow up with you an update.

Please let me know if you are experiencing further issues with your Intesis unit.