Access HMI web server through netbiter?

Go easy guys, I’m not technical on this. Just trying to get understanding of capabilities

My panel builder has built a system based on s7 1200 and movicon HMI for our Industrial plant. we have included the netbiter gsm (as customers don’t want to integrate into network) for remote access for any program updates etc.

I want to be able to have a viewing screen for our plant (web server of HMI with user access level limited).
Is the only way of doing this, by using quick connect app on pc to access netbiter. I had hoped for Android/iOS app to enable tablet use.

Also with the Argos cloud service, can we export system data eg temperature readings etc. From the documentation I have read it seems the netbiter is set up in either remote access mode or view and control mode.

We only have a Windows application for Quickconnect.

The Netbiter can be configured for either Remote access via Quickconnect or for view and control. When in view and control mode it can read data via modbus (RTU&TCP). It also has some limited Ethernet/IP support

For future projects you might be interested in an ewon Flexy. These have far more capabilities and can read from a wide range of PLC brands including Siemens s7’s. It also has a desktop app along with a Android and iOS app.

Ewon Flexy - Industrial VPN Device for Remote Access & Data Services

Thanks. I saw on a forum someone saying about the ecatcher android app for connecting to the netbiter.
Is this compatible or only for the flexy?

eCatcher works with the Cosy and Flexy.

The Netbiter is only compatible with Quickconnect.