Alarm Emails using SMTP Server: relay.talk2m.com Is being blocked by Yahoo mail

We have been using Ewon’s for years. In the last couple of weeks, we cannot receive email notificaitons from our Ewons. We have Yahoo mail.

I set up a new ecatcher account, and did not even receive the activation email.

Could Ewon server be on a “black list” or something for yahoo?
We have tried multiple yahoo email addresses, they all do not work. Send it to a gmail account, and it goes thru no problem.

Any thoughts?

I’ve seen issues in the past where if a lot of similar emails are sent out that it might pick them up as spam. You might be able to get around this by contacting Yahoo’s support and asking them to allow the emails to go through. As for what specifically might be stopping them from forwarding the messages though I’m not completely sure

-Tim

Yahoo requested the following from us:

please provide us with a raw message header of the email that’s getting rejected

Hey Tim, were you able to come up with anything?

Adam Zamenski

Hi Adam,

Sorry for the delay on this, I was waiting on my colleague that was talking with development. It looks like he was saying there is some kind of known issue between our server and Yahoo that they’re trying to resolve but they haven’t found a solution to it yet. He said he wasn’t sure how long it might take. Sorry about the issues with this, is it possible for you to try and use a different SMTP relay in the meantime?

-Tim