Analog input voltage signal scalling to ppm

Hello,

I have connected CO2 converter with 0-10V to AI4 and I would like to present [ppm] value.
Result range is 400-2000ppm.
I set in visualisation tab scalling to 200 and offset to 400 but I still have 400 as a result even input voltage is changing according measurement value.
What I did wrong?

regards,
Piotr

Hi Piotr,

There’s a few things I’d like to check, first are you using this wiring setup for the voltage input? image

Can you also connect a volt meter to read the value that’s going into the Netbiter to verify that the voltage value is changing?

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I did not now that I can put SCALING factoer les then 1. I put 0.005 and then I have correst reading 0-10V ----> 400-2000ppm.
The other question is whether I can write some script to make some calculation of reading varibles?

regards,
Piotr

With the Netbiter, you’re pretty limited on how you’re able to modify data. You can scale, mask, do offsets, etc but there’s no scripting capability with the Netbiters.

If that’s something you’re interested in though, you might want to consider the eWON Flexy as an alternative

Ok, thank you very much for reply. For current project those capability is enough for me.
From other side Netbiter EC350/360 has digital output, is there any function which set this relay out?

regards,
Piotr Darski

You can enable/disable the relay by doing a remote access connection to the device

Other than that you could do something like make a dashboard with a button to control it

Hello,

ok, I have last question, how enable “valid renage” in varible properties. I have one modem in very harsh enviroment and sometiem analogue inputs collected minus value. I means I want to display only >=0 value.

regards,
Piotr Darski

Do you mean the valid range that’s shown in the bottom of the tag setup?