We have implemented the Anybus Compact com hardware and the module goes through the INIT phase, WAIT Phase and RUN Phases successfully.
The chipSelect and Write signals are going to the CCOM 40 module(continuous trigger to the write PD call function).
We are operating the module in 16 bit parallel mode.
We now want support how to read and write the process data as simple IO data exchange between Host and the network.
• The Ethernet IP module is not getting recognized with the IP CONFIG software. Is there any issue with the Initialization ?
• How do we select the IP address?
• Presently we have not used the interrupt, do we need to use it.
• In the documents it is given that plain IO exchange can be done using cyclic data read and write. The cyclic data exchange code is not available in the example codes.
• MS and NS Leds are continuously OFF, but the module is powered up correctly and chipSelect and Write signals are visible.