- Now PLC says “module mismatch”.
- Can this work with old RSLogix5000 Version 19 on an old Allen Bradley 1768 processor?
- I used the “generic ethernet module” per Anybus procedure hms-scm-1202-058.pdf.
- Then MS and NS leds just flash green slowly and PLC module status says “module mismatch”.
- Here is the mapping, 35 input DNet scanner, 27 output DNet.
- But it does not connect.
- I loaded the EDS but this old version of RSLogix5000 can’t see it.
- RSLinx can see it fine using the new EDS file from Anybus website.
- If I use the new Studio5000 version 31 I can add the module using the EDS file and I looks fine but note **** I have not tried to connect using the new PLC processor yet.
- Trying to confirm if I have it setup right and will try using new PLC with Studio5000 version 31 Tuesday.