Anybus Wireless Bridge Serial Bluetooth - return only depend on receive data

Hello,

I have setup 3 bridges. One server, two client. Server is sending following command to both clients.
“1ABC”
“2ABC” (after 3 seconds)
“1ABC” (after 3 seconds)
“2ABC” (after 3 seconds)

I want to receive return from Client1 only when it receive “1ABC”. And return from Client2 only when it receive “2ABC”. May I know how to configure for it? Now I am receiving return from both clients whatever they receive “1ABC” or “2ABC”.

Hello,

What is the article number for the device you are working with.

I am not sure this is something that the bridge would be the device managing this the bridge is a replacement for a wire. You would need to configure the slave it is connecting to respond appropriately.

Deryck

Hi Deryck,

This is the device.
https://www.anybus.com/products/wireless-products/anybus-wireless-bridge/detail/anybus-wireless-bridge---serial---bluetooth

I just want to know whether AT command or any setting in clients can do what I want.

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Tar Yar

Hello @taryar,

I am not sure I understand what you what the clients to do. Are the bridges them selves sending the messages and you want the client bridges to respond?

They are typically used where A serial device connected to one bridge sends a serial message to the serial port of the bridge, the bridge then forwards the message to the remote device and out the serial port on that bridge.

Have you contacted your distributor? They might be able to help you with this issue.

Deryck

Hi Deryck,

Thank you. May be the attached image can explain what we want to achieve. For now we are trying on extended data mode. We are distributor. :grin:

Hi Tarya,
What is sending the 1XG/2XG message Is the bridge the actual device responding to the request and responding to the command? What commands are you using to send the message? I assume there is a serial device connected and this device is responding to the message?

My expectation is that you need to have the serial device handle the messages and deciding to respond or not.

Deryck