AWB 2030 recovery

@anontnglbaso
Hello Chris,

I will follow up with you here once I have tested the recovery options for the AWB2030.

Deryck

Hello Chris,

Looking at my device I will not be able to test the same failure as you. From the phone call i recall you saying the LED was purple. Do you see the Activity LED ever flash on your device?
If you do you should be able to recover the device with our Firmware manager II tool. Available here

First you will need to add the firmware file to the repository File > firmware repository
7714_FW_HMS_1.6.3-FS2.5.1_Build_34661.fwz (926.7 KB)

Once it is added you can follow the Manual firmware direction in the Help Menu of the Firmware manager.

Let me know if you have any questions or if the update does not go though.

Deryck

Hey Deryck,

Any word on the recovery of this device?

Thanks

Chris

Hello Chris,

Were you not able to flash the firmware as described above?

If you can not recover it with that firmware then you will need to contact your distributor to RMA the device.

Deryck

Above where? I only have the initial email from you. No link.

------------------------------------------------------------- The information contained in this transmission is confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or further distribution is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by a representative of their sites location being; Kamco Industries, Inc., Kumi Canada Corporation or Kumi Manufacturing of Alabama, LLC (hereinafter referred to as, ‘Kumi North American Group’). Furthermore, the Kumi North American Group is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.

Hello,

Here is a link to the post and the response. AWB 2030 recovery

Looking at my device I will not be able to test the same failure as you. From the phone call i recall you saying the LED was purple. Do you see the Activity LED ever flash on your device?
If you do you should be able to recover the device with our Firmware manager II tool. Available here

First you will need to add the firmware file to the repository File > firmware repository
7714_FW_HMS_1.6.3-FS2.5.1_Build_34661.fwz (926.7 KB)

Once it is added you can follow the Manual firmware direction in the Help Menu of the Firmware manager.

Let me know if you have any questions or if the update does not go though.

Deryck