AWB3010 Connection Issues

Good afternoon!

One of our customers is having issues with connecting to their AWB3010, so we had them send it in to us for testing and to see if it’s still under warranty (S/N: A038C9E0). I believe it was purchased on our PO #1702520.

I’ve got the unit at our location for testing now, and I’m unable to access the unit’s network. I’ve attached some pictures of the unit, all of the lights come on and stay on aside from the blinking LAN light. The SSID never appears in any of our devices lists, and trying to manually connect to it via Bluetooth or manually entering the SSID doesn’t work either. I’ve tried holding the MODE button for 10+ seconds on startup to force a reset, but nothing seems to change.

Would you be able to help with troubleshooting, verifying the warranty status, and setting up an RMA if necessary?

Regards,

Duncan Ketcheson

ISI Logo

Hi Duncan,

Are you able to see the device in IPconfig?

https://www.anybus.com/docs/librariesprovider7/default-document-library/software/ipconfigtool.zip?sfvrsn=6e1142d7_14

Hi, Tim!

No, the device does not show up in IPconfig or in the Firmware Manager.

Can we setup a time when you’re available for us to take a look at the device over teamviewer?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/hms-networks-s3/original/1X/HMS_QS.exe

Good morning, Tim!

Sorry about the slow reply, I was out for a few days. Absolutely, I’m free pretty much any time throughout the week (Mon-Fri), 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM MST.

Thank you very much!

Duncan Ketcheson

Industrial Solutions Inc.

Hi Duncan,

Sorry for the late reply, I’m free Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST

No problem! Would Monday morning work for you?

Would 10:00 AM EST work for you?

Good morning, Tim!

Sure thing, that sounds good.

Hi Duncan,

Can you give us a call at 312-893-5636 when you’re free or give us a number to call you at?

Hi Duncan,

Please proceed to the HMS RMA portal. You will use this RMA portal to enter a request for an approved RMA. After the RMA is processed and accepted you will receive shipping information. If you have questions or need support accessing the portal please contact returns@hms.se or call customer service at +1-312-829-0601.

Please reference case # 29121.

Thank you!
Kyle