Can 2 different ewon mail to an identical mail address

Hello,
I installed 2 ewons.
Both send email and SMS messages.
Ewon1 sends to mail1 and SMS1.
When programming on Ewon2 I wanted to use the same addresses (mail1 and SMS1) but I did not receive any mail or SMS. When programming another mail address (e.g.mail2 or mail3) it worked directly. Is it possible that when an ewon send to a mail address (or SMS to a mobile), another ewon cannot send to the same address (or same mobile)?

Kind regards,
AL

They should both be able to send to the same email and phone number. Can you check and make sure that your SMTP settings are using relay.talk2m.com with port 25?

Can you also check what it shows in this section for the device having issues?

Hello Tim,
All settings are correct.
I did once again check the spam directory of the address (Yahoo) which doesn’t get any mail. And there I found 2 out of the 20 mails I did send.

I do not know if the settings of Yahoo have changed but anyway, they do not accept .txt attachments anymore.
I defined relay.talk2m.com as a trusted mail and tried again. Still no success.
Anyway the problem is solved as mails are sent to both addresses and do arrive.
But is there some workaround to make these attachment acceptable for my yahoo mailbox?

Kind regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

We’ve been having some issues with Yahoo lately that our team has been trying to work out, but unfortunately for the moment we don’t have a work around to be able to get mail through consistently with yahoo. Could you try it with something like gmail to see if that works for now?

-Tim

Hello Tim,
I did try hotmail and outlook. No problem.
I think it is really linked to Yahoo.
Thanks for the feedback.
Alex

Hi Alex,

You’re welcome, sorry for the issues with yahoo, but we’re trying to get those sorted out as soon as soon as we can.

Best Regards,
-Tim