Cannot access Ewon web interface and some LAN devices

Greetings,

I have a few Ewons that recently have not been able to view/access the web interface or the ftp folder. The web interface tries to load, but it seems to stop and then times out. I can ping the Ewon and all of the LAN devices connected to it. I can connect to some of the LAN devices, but not all of them. I have a variety of firmware installed on the Ewons, it does not seem to matter what firmware is used. I have about 20 Ewons that are identical as far as addresses and LAN devices connected, but I have this problem with three out of 20 right now.
Please help.

Hi Ben,

Can you get me a backup.tar file of that Ewon with the support files included from eBuddy?

-Tim

I cannot get a backup on any of the Ewons that i cannot access the web interface on.
On one of them I got to 36600 bytes and then a transfer error. All the other ones went straight to the transfer error.
I am able to do a backup of the units that are working just fine.

Hi Ben,

Can you check if you can get to the device’s webpage from m2web.talk2m.com ?

All Ewons are working as of right now, hopefully this was a fluke and everything is back to normal.
Thanks for the quick response.

Hmm that’s strange, If it happens again let me know. I’ll mark the ticket solved for now but you can still reply to this post if it happens again

I am having the same issue again. I cannot access the devices webpage from m2web. I got this message one of the times I tried.

Server: eWON Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * Access-Control-Allow-Credentials: true Expires: 0 Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 Connection: close

Could you make me a temporary admin user on this account so I can try and take a look at this issue?