Cannot connect anybus x device to my latest computer

Trying to configure anybus gateway X with Lenovo T570, T580, T540. Can successfully connect on T540 and T570 model, but cannot connect on T580. When i open Device Manager, i see an error on HMS USB driver that the driver signature is invalid. Have uninstalled and re-installed the anybus configuration software, firmware tp downloader three times, and i ran install as administrator.
Have been able to duplicate on multiple computers (fail on three T580 computers, successful on T570 & T540 running Windows 10)

error message on device driver status:
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

I will let the developers know, but you might need to disable secure boot or driver signature enforcement to use it on that computer in the meantime.

One of our other installers found that we were missing the transport provider software on the newer PC’s.

We were able to install and clear our issue.

Can you close this case out?

Steve Dobbins