Can't download IO configuration to HMS-EN2PB-R linking device

Hi,

Hi, I am trying to download a I/O configuration to a EN2-PB-R linking device via the configuration manager on Studio 5000 software. But it gives me the error “Configuration not accepted by HMS-EN2PB-R”. I also did a factory reset and tried again still gives the error. What is causing this error?

I have configured the HMS master at address 1 and the slave (Watson Marlow MC100 pump controller) at node address 5.

The HMS module is properly configured via the ‘IP config tool’ and the PLC (AB 5069-L340ER) has no connection errors with the module.

Hi,
I am trying to download an I/O configuration to a EN2-PB-R linking device via the configuration manager on Studio 5000 software. But it gives me the error “Configuration not accepted by HMS-EN2PB-R”. I also did a factory reset and tried again still gives the error. What is causing this error?

The IP address of the HMS module is properly configured and the module is at running status when the PLC is online (No module errors). The HMS master is at node address 1 (Default) and the Slave (Watson Marlow MC100 Controller) is at node address 5. The IO configuration was created bsed on the cyclic data structure in the manual.

I tried to download a simple data structure but looks like no configuration is accepted by the HMS master. What is causing the issue??

Hello @Malith_Priyasad, Can you share a few screen shots showing your setup and error messages? I don’t recognize the issue you are seeing. Can you try a setup using a different eds file and see if that can be downloaded?

Deryck