Certificate Invalid on devices

@anonegfxlvqy
Customer called regarding his eCatcher account. Several devices are experiencing "Certificate Invalid’ errors when attempting to connect to the affected units.

His current eCatcher software is 6.3.4. i advised that he update to the current eCatcher software of 6.4.1, and retry the connections.

Ecatcher 6.4.1 has been downloaded and is running. The active connection window still displays many routers in field with blue icons indicating Certificate update required.

Hello,

I would like schedule a screen share so that i can take a look at eCatcher. The update should have taken care of the certificate errors.

Please contact me at email kann@hms.se for your contact details and availability.

Hi Rob,

We have a website here which explains this issue and how to resolve it:

https://websupport.ewon.biz/support/product/openvpn-certificate-expiration/talk2m-vpn-certificate-updates

The screen shots show both the old and new user interface, so I can put some instructions together specifically for the Cosy 141, including the steps to connect to the web interface for you.

You have a ticket number 28253. You can respond directly to this email, or give me a call back at 312-893-5636. I’ll send those instructions over when I get them finished.

Thanks,

Kyle

Topic closed due to inactivity.