Certificates about to expire

Is there another better way to get the certificate to users other then them connecting to the internet.
We have 110 customers that are not currently on the internet with their modems at this time. On the first of the year they will not have a connection period and we will have difficulty connecting with out using team viewer or some remote way to access the eWON device. Is there a certificate we can send them to install or? This is a major inconvenience.

Hello,

Sorry for any issues this has caused, but we do have another method for updating the devices without being connected to the internet that involves an SD card. Please take a look at the document below and let me know if there’s any questions.

Talk2M Certificate Update - Process via SD Card.pdf (326.2 KB)

-Tim

Sorry, but this to me is not even practical. we would have to do this for every customer that doesn’t get his eWON connected before the end of the year. It is time consuming and would require us to charge them besides.

Making them inaccessible to Talk2me if they reconnect after a certain date is ridicules. They have been connected in the past and it should recognize the old certificate and and allow it to update it at the very least.

We have not had to do this in the past so it must be a change for some reason. As an administrator to several hundred eWON’s I think it was an extremely bad decision.