I’m using google translator, if there are any errors I’m sorry.
We want to combine two devices as in the subject, using the profibus link.
- The card has been mounted in the robot and lathe.
- We connected both devices with a cable (two wires A - B) according to the instructions.
- We received a GSD file from a lathe servicer.
- We got a GSD file from the yaskawa robot manufacturer.
- We have written a network in the ANYBUS NETTOOL program and sent it to the ab3602 card following the RS232 link.
- AnyBus Nettool OnLine >> Monitor shows that the lathe is in “DIAG” mode and the frame is blue and should be green.
- We can not log in after the RS232 to the ab3602 card using the Hyper Terminal or Putty program (COM: 57600 Bps, 8 data bits, None parity, 1 Stop bit and Non Flow Control)
Screenshots and configuration files can be found in the link below.
Are you able to help us in starting configuration between devices, is the configuration correct and if not where are the errors?
The Fanuc serviceman says that everything is OK on his part and the signals should come out from the lathe (FANUC).
Yaskawa’s servicemen in Poland said they never set up such a connection and we do not have much help from them
Configuration files and screenshots:
0048 503 907 877 (CET: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm)