Communication Error when in Slave (with Wired Remote) - Intesis AC Cloud with Fujitsu ARU18RLF

Hi,

My Intesis device is having a hard time getting to work. Getting the error “ERROR IH1: Error in the communication of IACCC device with the AC unit” in the normal setup. It won’t communicate and give this error, but is online and does show in the app if the unit is on or off.

I’ve the following setup:

Intesis device: INWFIFGLO01R100 (set in Slave, dip 1 = off, dip 2 = on, dip 3 = on, dip 4 = on)
Unit: Fujitsu ARU18RLF
Remote control: UTY-RNNUM (set in Master)

I did get the setup to work but ONLY if I change the remote control to Slave and the Intesis device to Master.

Couple of questions:

1. Would anyone know what could cause this behavior and how to solve it?
  2. Are the any disadvantages/potential issues of having Intesis as Master and there Remote Control as Slave?

Thanks,
Djon

1. This is a communication error between the IU and the Intesis. You are sure that the remote is set to master and the Intesis is set to slave when this is happening? (Make sure to power cycle the unit after changing the dip switch. You may want to try switching the breaker off then back on)
  2. I don’t think this will be a problem to use the Intesis as master and remote as slave, but you can check with Fujitsu to make sure:

Fujitsu Support:

They may also be able to help you with this error.