Configure an eWON Flexy 201 NAT 1:1

Can I Configure an eWON Flexy 201 NAT 1:1 and register it into my Talk2M account?

Hello @arleybarc,

I believe you are asking 2 things:

1. Can you configure an ewon Flexy 201 NAT1:1?
    Yes. You can configure NAT1:1 on a flexy 201. Here is a guide: NAT 1:1 on the Flexy - #2 by support_hms
    Please note: You will need to enable the WAN IP forwarding setting as well to allow WAN traffic from the LAN.

2. Can I register a flexy 201 into your Talk2M account?
    If it’s a new device, absolutely! If it is a secondhand device, then you may or may not be able to add it to your account. If the device is already registered to another account, then you won’t be able to add it to your account.

Best regards,
Juliana

Hello Juliana, thank you for your response.

I found the eWON Flexy in a machine, so I wonder if it is registered in another account. How can I know that it is registered somewhere? I have admin rights to our Talk2MPro account, which it is not on our list.
I am trying to register Flexy to my account, and I got → Failed: Access Denied. Is it a signal it is registered into another account? If not, what could be the reason? I also get → UDP some errors (not all tests were successful) Thank you.

Hello @arleybarc,

Yes the access denied means that the device is already taken. Please submit a ticket at HMS Support Portal (hms-networks.com) and one of our associates will work with you on that.

Best regards,
Juliana

1 Like