Configure DHCP Server on the Bolt

How do you configure the DHCP Server on the Bolt to specify the pool of addresses it can assign? It seems like it just starts auto-assigning at 1, but this may not be desirable due to a mixture of existing static IPs on my LAN network and new WLAN devices wanting addresses assigned by the Bolt. I’d like to give the Bolt a small limited pool of controlled addresses.

Currently we do not have the ability to set the range of the DHCP server. We are looking into adding this in a future firmware release.

I updated to FW version 1.3.8, and I see a new option for starting address allowing more control over the DHCP channel range. Thank you! Can I assume the bolt will only use a maximum of 7 contiguous IP addresses? I.E. If the starting address is 201, it can use 201-207, but nothing outside that range?

The internal DHCP server address range is set as X.X.X.Y where X is given by the static IP address of the unit. Y is the DHCP lease start address and is entered below in the range 1-247. Additional DHCP leases are given automatically by Y+n where n=6 is maximum.