Configure Ewon Cozy 131 - WiFi to Siemens LOGO V8

Yes, you need to enter the MAC address of the Ewon’s WAN adapter. You can find it in the System Info:

Kyle,

What is your phone number I’d like to shoot you a call quick.

Ray

Got it.

I have that too, should I set the static IP address of the Ewon to the same group as 192.168.0.99? Such as 192.168.0.1 or 100

I’m here from 8 - 5 pm EST:

312 893 5636

Yes.

Kyle,

Here are my settings for the Anybus Bolt Wireless. See Attached Pics:

Ray

You’ll want to make sure that the Bolt’s IP address is in the same subnet as the wireless network if you aren’t using DHCP. These are the instructions to follow:

It looks like you have them correctly. Did you verify that the Bolt connected to the wireless network?

Kyle,

I had the Ewon setup and working with the 2.4Ghz network and now that’s no longer working. Can you team in on my laptop and see if you see anything?

Ray

Should the LAN IP of the ewon be set to the same group as my PLC IP?

Ray

Or Please call me

Moved to staff note

Yes.

Disregard this post. The Ewon is working on the 2.4Ghz network. The Bolts “System Overview” shows the 5 Ghz network as “Connected” but I still cannot seem to connect?

Sorry Ray, I was travelling on Friday and couldn’t respond. Let me know if you still need help.

Best Regards,

Kyle

Hey Kyle,

So I am back online with the ewon it is working with the PLC through our 2.4Ghz network. I have a few questions. The bolt needs to be connected to the ewon’s WLAN port 4 correct? Also I set up the bolt and it displayed as connected to the 5.0 Ghz network but I cannot access the internet through it? How can I test this?

You need to connect the Bolt with an RJ45 cable to the WAN (orange LED) port which by default, is Port 4.

You will also need to set the WAN IP address on the Ewon to be in the same subnet as the WiFi network OR use DHCP. Please note that DHCP forwarding would need to be enabled in the Bolt to use DHCP.

For the WLAN settings in the bolt does the cloned IP need to be the ewon WLAN IP?

So simply being connected to the 5.0Ghz wireless network is not enough? How can I test the bolt to make sure I can connect to the internet, connect it to my laptop?

Follow these instructions:

Kyle are you available for a few questions?? I am onsite and need support

608-728-4276

Ray Reynolds
EVAC North America