Connecting to an eWon owned by another company. Prefer to add to my eCatcher account

I have two eWons in my plant, one that we have access to the eCatcher account, and the other was installed by the machine manufacturer. the machine manufacturer has sent me the username and password, but not the account (I’m not sure if I ask them if they will give me the account yet). Whether I can get the account from them or not I do not want to have to switch between multiple accounts to access the PLC/Redlions that are on each of the networks. I need the manufacturer to still have access to the eWon since they are in France. How can I access the second eWon from the same eCatcher account as my other eWon?

Thanks for reaching out. For security reasons, you can only have an Ewon connected to 1 account and that device can only be released from the account by the account owner in eCatcher. With that in mind, here are some options that would be possible:

• Arrange for the owner to delete the Ewon from their account so you can add it to your account. Then you could add them as a user on your account.

• Purchase another Ewon for that machine so you both own an Ewon with admin rights.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Jack