Connection Issue with Wireless Bolt

We have an issue with one of our sets of Anybus wireless bolt wireless bridge configurations. It has worked well for several months but now is wont bridge the Ethernet even while it says it connected. What is the first thing to check?
The specifics are:

Static
IP Address 192.168.0.99
Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway 192.168.0.99
Internal DHCP Server Disabled
LAN
Connection Disconnected
MAC Address 00-30-11-29-C0-C2
WLAN
Status On
Operating Mode Access Point
Connection Connected
SSID bolt_29c0c2
Channel 11
Channel Bands 2.4 GHz
Connected to (MAC) 00-30-11-29-C1-B5

MAC 00-30-11-29-C0-C3
Bluetooth
Status Off
Bluetooth LE
Status Off
System
Device Name Solder36_Dial
Firmware 1.6.3 [15:19:00,Aug 28 2018]
Uptime

Hey @keklon

Did you make any changes on the device before it stopped working? Also it may be a good idea to upgrade your firmware to the most recent firmware 2.0.12

https://www.anybus.com/support/file-doc-downloads/wireless-bolt/?ordercode=awb2030

-Tim

Hi Tim,

No changes were made prior to this issue.

I will do a firmware upgrade to see if this helps.

Also, I should mention that we have another wireless bolt, bridge set setup running flawlessly approximately 30 feet away from this one. Could there be interference issues?

-keklon

I wouldn’t think that would cause an issue if they have both been setup an working near each other without issues up until now. Let me know what you find out after the firmware upgrade though

I just found a possible conflict one of the wireless bolts has an IP address the same as one of the connected devices. 192.168.0.100 is bolt and another controller. Can I change IP of the bolt thru the browser setting page? I can make it
192.168.0.115?

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

You should be able to change the IP address through either the webpage of the device or through HMS IPconfig as long as you’re connected to it

I changed the IP and it is functioning good now.

Thanks for the help.

Do you still recommend doing the firmware upgrade or Shall I let it be?

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

If it’s working right now I guess it’s not needed, but if you start having stability issues then I’d recommend going through with the upgrade