Connexion avec ecatcher

Here is a quick start guide for the setup.

With that model Flexy you will be using one of the extension cards as your WAN connection. You also have to make sure your WAN IP and your LAN IP are not in the same subnet.

This forum is also run by the HMS Americas team. We are more then happy to continue to assist you but there is also a support team in Europe if you would like more local assistance.

yes I put exptension card LAN FLX 3101

Le lun. 1 juil. 2019 à 16:22,

my problem is that with eBuddy I find my eWon and games change the IP address and with ecatcher it does not show active connection, i can’t find

The IP address you change in eBuddy is the LAN IP. for eCatcher you need to complete the internet and vpn wizard on the device for it to show as online. If your device is not currently on firmware version 13.3 I would suggest updating it in ebuddy and try going though the setup wizard on the device.

If you run into an error while going though the wizard check the event log to see what the error is.

Hi sir,
it is good for the update of 13.3.0 after for the part VPN I chose: to configure connectivity eFive or connection Talk2m, (I defeni the eWon in ecatcher) I tried both options, and it is the same result connection failed: WAN connection can not be established I did not understand where the problem came from.
Le lun. 1 juil. 2019 à 18:08,

A post was split to a new topic: Flexy and PLC Connection

Please send a backup file from ebuddy with including support files.

Le mar. 2 juil. 2019 à 14:40,

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (176 KB)

It looks like your device is not communicating with your network. If you take the WAN cable for the device and plug that in are you able to access the internet? Also if your device is trying to get an address from your dhcp server in the range of 192.168.1 you will get a failed connection because your WAN and LAN cannot be in the same subnet.

Here is also the address and ports we use for are VPN connection that will have to be open or whitelisted by your IT.

yes the pc is connected to the network port and i have access to the internet, for eWon and automate it i use a switch

Le mar. 2 juil. 2019 à 15:31

Sir, if you can help me a little more because I am not basic training in industrial and computer network, for the address and the VPN connection Thank you

Le mar. 2 juil. 2019 à 15:47

How are you using a switch? The device needs two connections for setup. One where it is connected to your computer on the LAN side and the other is your WAN connection which is how you access your internet.

yes, I use a desktop PC (not portable) I have a single network port, I am connected with the internet, and a switch to put the eWon in the network

Le mar. 2 juil. 2019 à 16:58

i have only one internet port in my pc, how to do it? one for pc connection with the internet

Le mar. 2 juil. 2019 à 17:28

You need to connect to the ewon on the LAN side of the device. You cannot have its WAN and LAN connected to the switch on the same network.

Here is some information on how the networks work with the device.

yes, now that’s what I did port Lan ewon in the port of my pc and for and I use a laptop for wifi. and the WAN in the internet network. in my pc it indicates in the control panel network connections. “unidentified network”

are there any parameters changed?

Are you using the laptop to give your ewon internet?

No wifi for laptop

What is connected to the devices WAN and what is connected to the devices LAN.