Cosy 131 webpage does not display

Hello,
I cannot get the setup web page to open. I changed the IP utilizing buddy but when I type in the IP the web page does not come up. Please advise.

Hello,

Does the device show up in eBuddy? Do you have a static IP address set to your PC’s ethernet adapter in the same subnet as the ewon? I recommend checking out the 1,2,3 setup videos on the following site. https://websupport.ewon.biz/support/product/cosy-131-getting-started/getting-started

Deryck

Hello,

Yes, the device does show up in eBuddy. I should be able to connect to cable directly from my PC to the device correct? Far as I know, I am on the same subnet. I don’t see this discussed or reviewed in your tutorials. Can you explain further please?

Thanks,

John

What is the Ip address assigned to your adapter? What is the ewons LAN IP address? You might be able to connect using our EZdhcp option, if you right click on the device in eBuddy selecting open in browser does the web page load?

Deryck

1 Like

i experienced the same but in my case the my PC having gateway address and primary and secondary DNS server setting and i have not changed those while assigning the IP
to cosy i was able to open webpage once but after that i am not able to open webpage i tried with factory reset as i assign the IP its showing successfully changes the IP but not able to open the webpage not even pinging on set IP ( its pinging on default Ip 10.0.0.53) not able to open webpage on default IP also.

kindly revert asap

You may have another network adapter causing a conflict in this case. I would recommend disabling any other network adapters, like Wifi, temporarily (Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections right click > Disable). Then set your Ethernet adapter to an address on the eWONs LAN:
Make sure to click ‘OK’ and then ‘OK’ again then try connecting. Make sure you are connecting to the eWONs LAN port 1.