We are trying to access a Cognex Insight camera via eCatcher through a Cosy 131 with Wifi. However, we are running into a few issues.
The eWON and Camera are on the same subnet. The eWON can be connected to via eCatcher and we can ping the Camera, but the eWON webserver will not load and the Camera doesn’t show up in the software. We are not onsite with this device thus cannot force a power cycle. It is also interesting the ewON does not show up in eBuddy, so I do not know what firmware version it is, and I cannot update the firmware.
- eWON webserver does not load, whether typing in actual IP address or VPN IP address.
- Cognex IS camera will not show up in software.
Things I’ve tried:
- Turning off all Firewall
- Searching for camera in software
- Directly entering camera IP address in software using the Host Table
- In eCatcher, added a LAN device under ewon’s properties to specifically highly the IP address we want to connect to. Disconnected and reconnected from eCatcher
- Tried 2 separate computers
I know there are a few things we can try by changing the settings on the eWON’s webserver, but as i mentioned we cannot load it.
What are your thoughts?