Cosy131 Wifi - T2M LED on but not visible in eCatcher

Hi there,

I’ve got a Cosy131 Wifi on a customer’s machine; the customer is telling me that the “@” and “T2M” LEDs are both on. He’s got 2 signal bars as well. Bad part is that I can not see the unit in eCatcher.

I setup the unit while it was here in our facility and connected to it several times, so the T2M configuration in the unit should still be good.

The logs for this unit show that it was at least able to partially communicate with T2M a couple times in the last few weeks as it updated its WAN IP.

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE

What can I do to troubleshoot and fix this?

Thanks,
Luke

Hi lstuder,

Could you have your customer try to capture a backup with support files for us to look at? This will give us the logs from the device itself, which should give us a better picture of what’s happening and why it’s not connecting properly. To do this, open eBuddy, select the Ewon device you’d like help with, and click “Backup/Restore”. Make sure to check “include support files”, then click through to create a backup.

If they don’t have it, they can download eBuddy here: Ewon Technical Support - All Downloads

Best regards,
Hugh