Date & Time

Hi Team,
a question about date/time , utc , opcua regarding last firmware 13.2s0

On my flexy i have configured the timezone etc/GMT(UTC) , the clock is set to update manually,Record Data in UTC is checked.

The events in the event log have the time as setted in the datetime page and is the same that i see in the bottombar of the webserver, but the events in the realtime log have the time + 1h and the timestamp otf the ewon opc-ua server that i see via UA EXPERT has the time +1h

it’s a bug or i have setted something wrong?

thanks for your reply :wink:

I think if you uncheck Record Data in UTC, this should fix it. Because your time zone is already set to UTC so it’s going to record in UTC anyway. This may be a bug, I will look into it. There were changes made in the latest firmware to the way the device handles time zones.

See: https://websupport.ewon.biz/sites/default/files/kb-0284-01-en-utc-timestamp-logging.pdf

i unchecked “RecordData in UTC” : now the realtime log have the same time , but the timestamp of the opc-ua server via ua-expert still has the +1h

I don’t know if there’s anything we can do about what UA-Expert is showing for time. I would make sure to reboot both systems. Is there a reason you aren’t using an NTP server?

Topic closed due to inactivity.