Devices offline in eCatcher

Hello,

Is there an issue with eWONs network. I am unable to get on multiple eWONs in several states. I have confirmed that the sim chips are activated and service was reliable.

Thanks,
Nick K.

@huas_nick

Currently, there are no issues.
https://websupport.ewon.biz/support/talk2m-status

What kind of error are you getting when trying to connect?
Are your devices online in eCatcher?

All of them are “off” in eCatcher. aka cannot connect to them.

@huas_nick

When you went through the setup, in the internet wizard, did you choose a triggered or maintained connection?

all 50 are set up to maintain connection.

@huas_nick

I would ensure the SIM cards are still active/working by calling your SIM card provider.

To troubleshoot further, we’ll need to have someone with local access to the device so we can view the eWON’s logs and possibly re-run through the wizards.

Would you be able to get local access to the device or a teamviewer connection to a PC that is local to the device so we can get a backup?

I called them first, and the sims are fine. I can have one up in my office and can connect to it. Please let me know how to allow you to see screen or if the eBuddy file is good enough.

@huas_nick

Teamviewer is a free software that will allow me to remote in your PC.

You can download this software from our site, if you scroll down to the bottom of our main page, you will see a blue footer with the link to download it.

We can setup a call and I can remote into your PC once you provide me your teamviewer ID/PW. You can send me your phone number and teamviewer credentials through a private message here.
1 Like

@huas_nick

Were you able to resolve this issue by contacting your SIM card provider?

1 Like

We are still in process of working through this. Finally getting to a point to check devices. Not out of the woods yet but will contact you if there are questions. Thanks for checking.

Nick K.