Dot1X Support

Hi,

We are implementing dot1x/peap into our organisation. We have noticed that the Anybolt 1.6.3 is not passing the username to our Radius. We have a work around but is anyone aware of bugs around this?

Thanks
Adam

Hi Adam,

I have not hear of this being a bug before I will forward it to the developers to investigate. Would you be able to share any further details regarding the issues you are seeing? Are you just never seeing any usernames passed or are there other symptoms?

Deryck

Hi @adam,

I have confirmed with our Sweden office that this is not a know bug.

To help further investigate this issue can you provide further details about the configuration. What Radius server are you using and can you share any info about how it is setup?

Could you also take a backup of the device and upload it for us to take a look at. You can perform a backup from System settings and click generate under backup settings.

Deryck

Hi Deryck,

I will try and capture some data for you.

Where should i send the info?

Thanks
adam

Hi Adam,

You can upload the info to a post here. If you would like i can set this topic private so it will not be open to the public. Once I have it i can forward it on to the development team. If you would prefer we can also open a ticket in our support tool for you to upload the file.

Deryck