EC6133D Locking up

A customer contacted us regarding his Cosy 131 locking up when a large blower turns on. I recommended he make sure that the FW was up to date and that make sure the eWON was properly grounded per the installation guide.

They thought the issue was resolved but now after a few weeks the problem is back. I asked that he send me the backup file with support information. I have not received this form him yet.

My question is there anything else I should ask for to help identify the problem?

@mmahana

A backup (including support files) using our eBuddy software is going to be very useful here if the firmware version is 12.1s1 or above. This will allow us to see if there’s Electromagnetic interference (EMI) affecting the device which I think is plausible. The blower may be causing large amounts of interference on the ethernet run / switch of the eWON.

I would suggest using shielded ethernet cables and routing the ethernet cables in a way that avoids interference if possible.

Joe

Attached is the backup file from the eWON.

Hello,

Joe is out today but I took a look at the logs and do see any errors. Can you elaborate on what issue the customer is seeing and what they mean by the device locking up?

Deryck