Ecatcher/ ewon questions

Hello-

I have set up an E-catcher account (Rocket Northwest) and I am going to be using a few different flexy 205’s and cosy 131’s for both myself to get remote access for PLC programming/troubleshooting to the customer’s machines as well as I have created View On dashboards for the flexys so that customers have remote access in. As is, since I’m setting up all the cosy’s and flexy’s under the Rocket Northwest account, and every customer will be able to see the other customers devices. What I would like to do is have all of the devices available under my account for me, but then create a separate account for each customer and then only give them permission to their own devices. How do I go about doing this?

Thank you,

Hi,

This is possible to do in a Talk2m Pro account. You would want to create user groups and pools which will only allow users access to devices they have permission to access. This document does into more detail.

https://websupport.ewon.biz/sites/default/files/aug-028-0-en-ecatcher_talk2m_-_account_configuration.pdf