eCatcher Internal server error

I have a similar problem as a previous user had posted - but I never saw a resolution to that post. Our company has several eCatcher accounts. We’re an OEM and we ship our machines with eWONs for field support issues. We create a different eCatcher account for each machine. Had an issue today where I couldn’t log into a machine in the field. Some accounts I tried to log into received the Internal server error; others I was able to log into without any issue. If I tried to repeatedly log into the “problem” account; eventually I was able to get in. Not sure what is going on. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

Hello,

This is currently an issue that some people are running into with logging into eCatcher. We’ve been told that they are trying to resolve and monitor the issue to make sure that the service is back up and running agian.

-Tim

Hello,

I just wanted to check if this is still an issue you’re still having this issue or if it’s been fixed?

-Tim

I can’t say that the issue has been “fixed” (I didn’t do anything different on my end); but I don’t seem to have any issues connecting to the eWONs in the field that were giving me problems last week.
Thx.

Ok thanks for the update, I just wanted to check if it seemed to be working for you because we’ve been told it should be fixed on the server side