eCatcher - Limit User Visibility

I have an eCatcher account.
I would like to create users within my account, but I would like each user to have access only to his eWon, without being able to see the other ewons of my account.

@Duarte

This is available with theTalk2M Pro account using pools and groups but it’s not available in the free+ eCatcher accounts. You will need to purchase a Talk2M pro account to have this ability.

You can reach out to your local distributor or give our sales team a call at 312-829-0601 for pricing questions.

Hi Joe,

You can create a short url with google for each eWON and distribute it respective customer. url will point to eWON directly and customer will not see other eWONs.

@Mihir

This would not create a VPN tunnel and would not give them access to the eWON’s LAN.

Hi Joe,

You are correct. It requires to establish vpn tunnel. Normally we login with https://m2web.talk2m.com/ However, if we add eWON name after this url and create a short url using google, this short url is pointed to particular eWON. Upon entering username/password, it establishes vpn tunnel and shows eWON viewon screen.

This way, customer don’t see other eWONs.

@Mihir

Using M2web this is possible but the customer can simply edit the URL to see all devices.
It’s not a secure way of limiting visibility to other eWON devices.