Email notification through Flexy205 WIFI

Hi
I am facing problem sending alarm notification through email from Flexy205 through WIFI connection.
Is there any firewall setting needed to be taken care of?
Thanks

Hello Waleed,

Under the Scheduled Actions, does it show that the email was sent?

Can you provide a backup with Support files of the eWON unit? This can be done using ebuddy while connected to the unit.

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (135.5 KB)

I am using this backup file while using ebuddy

Hello,

I need the support files to be included in the backup. The backup you supplied does not contain all the information that i need.

Do you have a team viewer? I can connect to ecatcher and show you the support files.

hello Waleed,

Yes I do have teamviewer.

If you connect to the device and use eBuddy to create the backup with support files. I would need to review the support files to determine the point of failure.

As for the Firewall, the emails are sent through our servers by default. If you connected via Talk2m, then the emails will not be restricted by special firewall rules.

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (151 KB)

Attached is the Flexy Backup

Hello,

How are you trigger these email notifications?

The most recent backup you sent does not have any Tags. Under the SMTP settings in the ewon, are you using relay.talk2m.com?

Do you have a phone number to talk?
We can solve it in much faster way.
I will really appreciate that.
Thanks

You can call our support line and speak to one of us. I may be available to assist, so just ask for Kevin.

(312) 893-5636

Reference this topic in the forum and we should be able to assist you.

Hi Waleed,

Just updating the post with the resolution being that the time zone needed to be set and in the SMTP settings we updated it to use relay.talk2m.com.

Thank you so much . I really appreciate your help.

Hello Waleed,

I am glad we were able to resolve the issue.