Error 1001 code picture

Best regards,

**David Gec

DCCA/SVF

Hi David,

Here’s what you’ll need to do to get rid of the 1001 error

1. Uninstall EIPScan on the regular way, please check that all files in the installation directory are deleted, otherwise delete them manually.

2. Start the Windows Explorer with administrator rights and navigate to “C:\ProgramData\Pyramid Solutions\EIPScan”. Delete the subfolder 5375-8821-2229-7643-5720. You may need to configure your explorer to show the files. Alternatively you can use another tool or console.

3. Start the Registry-Editor and search for “Acudata”. In the branch found you should see the entry “5375-8821-2229-7643-5720”. Delete the key “Acudata” and its subfolders.

4. Install EIPScan. No error should show up now when you start the tool. But you will get of course the pop-up window with the reference cod

After that you’ll need to put in the reference code. I’ll see what we can do about getting the new code

Hello Tim thank you for your help, I managed to install it and here is the code I got.

Best regards,

**David Gec

DCCA/SVF

Thanks David,

I’ll let you know what I find out from my colleague in Sweden

Here is the key:

Information Redacted

“This key is being issued for software purchased by and licensed to your company. You are only permitted to use the software simultaneously on the number of PCs that equals the number of licenses your company has purchased. Any operation of the software or previous versions of the software using unlicensed keys, hacked licenses or unlicensed copies, is a breach of the software license agreement and is subject to civil and criminal penalties. By applying this key, you agree to operate the software under the terms and conditions of the software license agreement, displayed when the software is installed. A copy of the software license agreement can be provided upon request by contacting the software distributor.”

Thank you, back up and running!

1 Like

Welcome!