Error Download - AMC Communicator RS232/422/485

Estou trabalhando com uma gateway LUFP7 - Profibus / Modbus. E utilizo o Anybus Configuration Manager - Communicator RS232-422-485, versão 4.4.1.3. Porém quando executo um comando de download, ele é iniciado e retorna a mensagem "could not downlod to communicator " e não carrega a configuração na gateway. O que pode ser isto ?

Hello,

Can you please drag and drop your configuration file to this post? I would try right clicking the fieldbus and hit “restore default mailboxes”.

Best regards,
Nick

Hi,

Follows the gateway configuration file.

I performed the restore procedure and tried to do a new download and presented the same problem.

When I upload, the following message appears:

Picture - Upload

File:
Configuracao - AMC.cfg (16.0 KB)

Hello,

I recommend doing a factory restore to the communicator by going to Tools>Options>Module >factory restore.

After, I do not recommend using this configuration that you sent. I recommend starting over and adding those transactions manually.

Best regards,
Nick

HI again

I tried to perform the factory reset, it starts and stops.

The connection to the communication port is unstable. constantly loses the connection.

I did not find the gateway configuration cable, so I am using a 232/485 converter. I made the D (A), D (B) and GND connections.

It is necessary to connect with 10 V. According to the manual, page 52?

Hello,

What port are you connecting to on the Anybus module for the configuration? The DB9 port or the RJ11 port?

Best regards,
Nick

Hello,

As a follow up, you should be connected to the RJ11 port, thanks!

Nick