Ewon Back up File

Tim,

Here is the back file from my Ewon Cozy S/N 1945-0550-22.

Can you let me know what you find.

Thanks,

Chris Coach

Hi Chris,

Just had time to take a look at this. It looks like you’re having some PLA Switch Monitoring issues for one of the issues. If you go into the eventlogs on the device there should be a button you can click that will help out with this a little but, but this error means there’s some kind of electrical interference on one of the cables.

As for all of the unknown power losses it is a little more difficult to say. If you remove all of the cables from the device and power it down then power it back up, is it still rebooting? If so, the device might be stuck in some kind of state where it needs to have a recovery performed on it:

What does the first paragraph mean?

Thanks,

Chris Coach

Automation Engineer & Project Manager

This means you’ll need to power down the device and then while the device is powered down press and hold down the reset button and turn the device back on while you keep the button held down. The prompt will then change and ask you to click the reset button twice and will start the recovery procedure

I was able to reset the Ewon. I was going through the set up wizards and set the IP address to static and enter the IP address. When it goes through the test it fails for Internet connectivity.

It looks like it its still set for DHCP. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Chris

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

Hi Chris,

It looks like the device isn’t getting any IP address from DHCP. Can you verify that the network that you’re connecting to uses DHCP? Or can you take the cable that’s going into the WAN port of the Flexy and plug that into your PC to see if your PC can get a DHCP address?

-Tim

I set the IP address to static and entered an IP address. Is there any reason it would take this setting?

Thanks,

Chris

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

Can I try and take a look at this over Teamviewer?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/hms-networks-s3/original/1X/HMS_QS.exe

I would have to set something up with the maintenance guy on site. I’ll get back to you.

Thanks,

Chris

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

Ok thanks,

let me know what you find out

Do you have a number he can call you at?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I don’t have a direct number but he can call into 312-893-5636 and ask for Tim. Or if there’s a number I can reach him at, I’ll give him a call.

-Tim

Here’s his number [redacted] His name is Woody.

I also gave him your #

Thanks,

Chris

image010.jpg

image011.jpg