Ewon Connection to T2M

I am having an issue getting any of our ewons to connect to T2M from our office. They were working fine, but recently IT made some changes. When I asked IT I was told only thing changed was our public IP (assuming we have a new ISP).
I have since removed them from exisiting accounts and migrated to another. I can take the device home and they will connect to internet and VPN and can see them online from eCatcher. However, when I take them back to the office they will not connect. I show that they are online and have an internet connection (internet test passes), but no VPN. I have attempted to connect to both hardwire and wireless connections.

What are things I can check and/or ask my IT about?

Hi @bvorrie,

It’s strange that this happened when you switched ISPs. We don’t see many ISPs in the U.S. that block VPN connections. Usually this is due to the firewall or other security appliance managed by a companies IT department. I would verify if they’ve made any updates to a firewall or other network security product. Sometimes OpenVPN is blocked by them at the Application layer by default and IT may not even realize it. Please refer them to this page:

They may need to allow access to our servers, or allow OpenVPN on the network. Let us know if they have any questions.

Kyle

I do believe it is more than just ISP’s, I think whatever changes were made he wasn’t aware that it is now blocking. I will talk with him and see what he thinks and if we can’t resolve, perhaps we can do a virtual meeting with you/him and figure it out.

Thanks!

Sounds good. Let me know if either of you have any questions or want to set up a call.