To reset the device back to factory defaults then you will need to do a level 2 reset.
Page 25 of the Cosy 131 manual reviews this process:
Instructions from page 25 of the manual
How do I generate a second level reset?
• Power the unit OFF and ON again
• Immediately press and maintain the reset button. The LED labeled BI1 turns ON.
• Wait approximately 35 seconds until the USR LED remains RED steady.
• When this state is reached, release the button. The LED labeled BI1 turns OFF.
• Check if the auto test is successful, the USR LED flashes RED with a pattern of 200ms ON
and 1,5 sec OFF1
. The eWON COSY does NOT restart in normal mode by itself and
remains running in this diagnostic mode.
• You have to power the eWON COSY OFF and ON again to reboot the unit in normal
mode. As described before, the eWON returns to its default COM parameters and
factory IP addresses (like LAN 10.0.0.53) after this level 2 reset is performed.